Inside: Hilarious & meaningful turning 18 quotes.

You only turn 18 once. Turning 18 means you can legally buy tobacco and also alcohol in most countries outside the US. It also means you can vote and are officially an adult.

This right of passage usually comes with fanfare, and of course, gifts and well-wishes.

PURCHASE A PACK OF 5 PRINTED 18TH BIRTHDAY QUOTES HERE.

Turning 18 Quotes

These Turning 18 Quotes will help you wish them well, while also having a but of fun. Show your love to your newly 18 loved one with these quotes.

18th birthday party quotes

Turning 18 Quotes that are Hilarious and Meaningful

I keep telling my kids they have to move out when they are 18 and my wife always yells at me to stop. Gotta keep them on their toes.

Turning 18 quotes - Time to adult print

1. Congrats on turning 18. You can now vote and be drafted. Life is a give and take, you'll learn.

Turning 18 quotes

2. If 18 is when a person becomes an adult, then why do I have to keep paying for their insurance, and why do I get to claim them as a dependant?

3. Now that your 18 you can go to war, but you will still need a hall pass to go to the bathroom.

4. You've been alive for 6,570 days now. And to think, I wiped your ass for about 1100 of those days.

Turning 18 quotes funny 18th birthday

18th birthday party decor, turning 18 images

18th birthday signs decor

5. Son, now that you are 18, you are an adult and being an adult is hard. For starters, you don't get summers off anymore.

6. Now that you are 18 you can legally drink in Europe. But since you can't afford to fly to Europe, you still have to keep asking people outside the gas station to buy you a beer.

7. It's time to adult

Funny Turning 18 quotes

18th birthday printed quotes images

8. "Just think son, now that you are 18, your life is about half over." – my inspirational Dad on my 18th birthday

18th birthday party signs decor quote posters

9. Just think, you are 18. If you were on a teenage pregnancy show you'd have a toddler. Since you aren't, you can keep acting like one for a few more years.

10. OMG, You're 18!

OMG 18 funny Birthday quotes

18th birthday party poster quotes

11. Happy 18th birthday. Now make sure you study for your finals after you get done blowing out your candles.

And while you're in the birthday quote zone check out:

  • 79 Happy birthday to me quotes
  • Fun 50th birthday quotes
  • Flower love quotes

Turning 18 Quotes – Congrats on being able to vote…

12. Congrats on being able to vote. I must warn you about all the phone calls you are going to get though.

13. When I was your age bars would serve 18 years olds cause they knew we would be drafted into the war soon. But I guess all the time you spend playing Call of Duty is close…

14. With you turning 18, you can expect a lot of adults to start giving you unsolicited advice.

15. Cheers to 18 years

Cheers to 18 years quotes

16. You are an adult now. You can now start worrying about credit scores and rent.

17. Sure you are an "adult" now. But you still can't tie a tie, change a tire, or pronounce half the foods at a restaurant.

18. I got moved up a grade when I was younger so I have the distinct "privilege" of celebrating my 18th birthday in college.

19. Welcome to Adulthood – Happy 18th Birthday

Happy 18th Birthday Welcome To adulthood Quotes

20. My parents always say the high school years are the best years, how bad is their life now that they would say that?!?!?

21. I turned 18 on a Wednesday in the middle of the school year. So yeah, we had a rager for a party…

18th birthday classroom party quotes

[mv_video doNotAutoplayNorOptimizePlacement="false" doNotOptimizePlacement="false" jsonLd="true" key="irawool6rrtejas7x6nn" ratio="16:9″ thumbnail="https://mediavine-res.cloudinary.com/v1623853662/gwe42vtta3xn5fhhwhu2.jpg” title="Turning 18 Quotes" volume="70″]

18th birthday party quotes prints

22. I'm 18 and I still don't feel like an adult. Maybe I'm not doing this right and should start complaining about everything more?

23. My parents told me when I turned 18 I would start making my own decision. Apparently there was a "still under my roof" clause to that deal that I was unaware of.

24. I'm now 18 and can get a tattoo without my parent's permission. Time to waste my birthday present on a permanently regrettable decision!

25. I always thought it would be more special when I turned 18. But nope, still have to go to school and work. Yay me!

eighteenth birthday quotes printed images

18th birthday quote decor Time To Adult funny signs

Turns out there is no manual for being an adult…

26. Turns out there is no manual for being an adult handed to you when you turn 18, just a lot of unsaid expectations.

27. Yay! You can finally use your own ID!

18th Birthday Quotes legal

18th birthday party decor shop

28. My parents said I could either have a birthday present or a graduation present. Being an adult is off to a great start.

29. I moved out of my parent's house when I was 18 because I could. I really should've learned about credit scores and bank accounts before I did that.

30. Fun Fact: I'm Legal

Legal Quotes for turning 18

Grab your 18th Birthday party decor set right here & show us how you use it!